We glorify God by making disciples of all nations. Hebrews 10:19-25; Matthew 28:16-20
Being Clear Corporatey
- Everyone of us is indispensable. We are all important in the body of Christ, the church. (1 Cor. 12:12-27)
- God wants all of us to move from dabblers to devoted disciples.
- God is God-centered. (ps. 29:2, 46:10, 147:1; Is. 43:7; Rom. 11:36; 1Jn. 2:12)
- God glorifies Himself by saving siners! So we worship, not out of duty but delight.
- Worship consists of His revelation and our respones.
- He reveals Himself through His word, which centers around the gospel.
- We glorify God with a true heart (Heb. 10:22)
- We glorify God together. (Ps. 95)
BY MAKING DISCIPLES
- Jesus said, "Follow." (Mt. 4:19). Following is different from watching.
- A disciple is one who follows Jesus and whose life looks progressively more like His.
- Biblical disciple-making brings biblical community and commission together.
OF ALL NATIONS
Being Clear Individually (as part of the whole)
Six questions to ask yourself:
1. How will I fill my mind with truth?
2. How will I fuel my affections for God?
3. How will I engage community in the church?
4. How will I share Gods's love as a witness in the world?
5. How will I spread God's glory among all nations?
6. How will I make gisciple makers among a few people?
Direct download: 20130303_IBC_Podcast.mp3
-- posted at: 12:00am EDT