Sun, 3 March 2013
We glorify God by making disciples of all nations. Hebrews 10:19-25; Matthew 28:16-20
Being Clear Corporatey
BY MAKING DISCIPLES
OF ALL NATIONS
Being Clear Individually (as part of the whole)
Six questions to ask yourself:
1. How will I fill my mind with truth?
2. How will I fuel my affections for God?
3. How will I engage community in the church?
4. How will I share Gods's love as a witness in the world?
5. How will I spread God's glory among all nations?
6. How will I make gisciple makers among a few people?
Sun, 24 February 2013
Epesians 3:30-21 "Now to him who is able to do far more abundantly than all that we ask or think, according to the power at work within us, to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, forever and ever! Amen.
Sun, 10 February 2013
Dr. David Hankins, Guest Speaker
"Saying no to God for convenience sake"
Acts 24, 25, & 26
Sun, 1 July 2012
Sun, 8 January 2012